BED OF NAILS 1919 Mat, Green - THE ORIGINAL with 8820 spikes

BED OF NAILS 1919 Mat, Green - THE ORIGINAL with 8820 spikesI'm not totally sold on this acupressure mat. It supposedly alleviates pain and brings on a state of euphoria. Perhaps the latter part is true. I do feel very relaxed while laying on the mat and have actually fallen asleep on it a few times only to wake up a hour later.

When I received the package I was a little surprised at how sharp the pressure nails really are. This is definitely to be kept out of reach of children. I laid it out and went shirt off my first time. It did hurt at first. It was a burning sensation that eventually subsided. And the first time I got up from the mat I thought my back was on fire. After multiple uses I did get used to all this and actually found it quite enjoyable.

The problem is; does it work? I cannot answer that. I can give you my background. I am a very active person. I golf 3-4x a week, jog regularly, and lift weights at the gym sometimes doing all 3 activities in 1 day. Earlier this year I strained my upper back muscle. If you've ever done this it's quite painful. This product never crossed my mind until I saw it at a very good price. After doing some research on the product I concluded that it's worth a shot. I also have trouble sleeping at night. I wake up probably 3-4x a night and never get a good nights rest.

Results:

The bed of nails did not help me with my sleeping problems. I still wake up regularly through the night. It also did not help with my muscle pains. I've been using it for 3 weeks now. It also hasn't really helped with loosening my tight back muscles either. I can vouch for the relaxation part, however. I lay on it for 20-30 mins with music playing and I feel at peace. I collect my thoughts and feel very calm.

I went through the Bed of Nails website and found that they don't actually claim it does anything. They throw around the word 'may' everywhere. Like a lot of Western medicine it's really up to the person to make up there own mind. Do magnets for pain relief actually work? I don't think so, but there are proponents out there for that too. At this point I would just caution the buyer.

The Bed of Nails has literally changed my life. A bi-daily routine for me, standing on the bed in the morning awakens me and gives me a sense of calm relaxation and a jolt of energy to start my day. At night, the bed soothes my sore muscles, erasing any sense of tension, and lulls me into a deep sleep. After many years of doing chiropractic, massage, acupuncture and yoga to counteract a neck injury sustained in a car accident, the bed has absolutely blown my mind with the benefits over the long term and far surpassed all other remedies and practices. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. The Bed of Nails pillow, which I just started using, is my instant happiness delivering a rush of endorphins surging through my body, it always puts a smile on my face. The sense of well being and endorphin high is so appealing there should be a warning label!

I would recommend the Bed of Nails to anyone looking for a deeper state of relation, to alleviate chronic tension and especially for those with sleep problems. It is truly a wonder how effective and transformative the Bed of Nails is and I'm not sure how I lived 30 years without it. I've shared and gifted the Bed of Nails to at least a dozen friends and am still amazed by the health benefits. It is without doubt the best purchase I've made in as long as I can remember.

Buy BED OF NAILS 1919 Mat, Green - THE ORIGINAL with 8820 spikes Now

Saw this on lightning deals, and thought it would be worth a try since it had primarily positive reviews. Not only did I get NO results from the mat, it can't be returned because it's considered a personal health item. The non-returnable part never occurred to me, but I will be more careful in the future. The mat sounded too good to be true in the reviews, and that should have been a clue.

Read Best Reviews of BED OF NAILS 1919 Mat, Green - THE ORIGINAL with 8820 spikes Here

I was given the bed of nails as a gift. I stand alot for my job and I am overweight so I frequently had lower back pain. I had no idea what to expect from the bed of nails and when I first lay on it topless it was quite painful. I then put on a t-shirt and laid on the mat and found it to be pleasant. I used it for a week or two every night with a t-shirt on and as I got used to it I lifted my shirt bit by bit until I didn't need the shirt any more. Now, it doesn't hurt and it relaxes me. The list of ailments the bed of nails is said to cure is extensive and I was hoping it would make me sleep better, but it didn't. It relaxes me and has even helped me fall asleep but I still wake up and I have scratched my fingers on the plastic nails while adjusting the mat. However, I don't get back pains anymore. I didn't even notice at first. Then it dawned on me that I hadn't been bothered by my back in days (weeks now). I use it as I lay on bed every night and I feel more relaxed in general and my back feels fabulous. I think you may have to use it a few weeks before you notice the difference, but once you do you will love it. If it hurts use a t-shirt until you grow accustomed to it. I highly recommend.

Want BED OF NAILS 1919 Mat, Green - THE ORIGINAL with 8820 spikes Discount?

I was a bit skeptical, but the reviews were great so I went ahead and bought this. I'm so glad I did. The more I use it, the more I like it. Within a few minutes of laying on it, it's as though I can literally feel my circulation improving. Often times, when I stand up, I feel like I do after receiving a massage. My husband who is much larger than me does not like it and says it hurts too much to stand. Works for me though! I highly recommend giving it a try. I bought the pillow too and it's a nice set. The only thing I woud love to see is a carry case / storage case for it.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment