Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid - 14 ct - Small

Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid - 14 ct - SmallOnce you figure out which way is top and bottom for these soft plastic nose inserts you will find you can finally breathe. They are flesh colored so you don't really notice them and your airway is opened up and you think Ahhhhhh, this is what being able to breathe again feels like. I recommend them. I don't used them all the time but when I do they work great.

This did not work for my application. I have a hole in my septum and the aid does not go into the nostril far enough. It may work well for others, particularly if they have an obstruction at the opening of their nose.

Buy Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid - 14 ct - Small Now

I just LOVE these! Once I place them in my nose the only thing I sense is that I'm breathing more clearly. I'm almost complete unaware I have them in. Most nights I'm sleeping alone but do travel to a once a year girls weekend. For years I've always been the worst snorer in the room and this year I was the quietest person in the room. The only change was my Brez. I won't leave home without them!

Read Best Reviews of Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid - 14 ct - Small Here

THIS IS THE BEST, and I've tried them all. The sticky bandaid type stuck on the outside of the nose is laughable. The U-shape (shove up your nose) pincer ball gadget worked for a time until the top pincer balls wore through my nasal membranes and caused nosebleeds. Before purchasing the BREZ Breathing Aid I awoke at night with my mouth open and major pain in my throat because my nose had shut off and delegted breathing to my mouth. BREZ solved all my problems. It is THE BEST!!!

Want Brez Premium Nasal Breathing Aid - 14 ct - Small Discount?

I tried these, but they kept falling out of my nose and didn't work. They may have been too small, but I don't want to spend more money buying another size. I wish they sold a pack with a variety of sizes so that you could find the right size for you.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment