Spitfire 1420 EX Travel 4-Wheel Scooter

Spitfire 1420 EX Travel 4-Wheel ScooterI was disappointed with the lack of leg room and smallness of seat yet it is marketed as able to seat 300 lbs. I'm 5'3" and there is no stretch room for my legs.I had to take the adjustable armrests off because they make it difficult to get through aisles in department stores without knocking things over.Would I buy it again? No.

I have COPD which makes walking difficult. I have been searching for a while for a scooter that had a good price and value. This is an excellent well-made product that is easy to use-once you figure it out. The owner's manual that came with it is horrible. Luckily, my hubby is handy with putting stuff together. There are gross errors in the booklet.Some things are not covered in it. It is pretty worthless. If there is a better manual, we need it. Also, the current manual needs to be updated and fixed. There was no contact phone number or any way to ask questions. We have found a local dealer that can answer our questions. I like that you can go with different color schemes-blue, silver, or red.It looks sturdy and durable.

Buy Spitfire 1420 EX Travel 4-Wheel Scooter Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment