Theraflu Flu & Sore Throat, Natural Apple Cinnamon, 6 packets (Pack of 4)

Theraflu Flu & Sore Throat, Natural Apple Cinnamon, 6 packetsAs I type this, I am battling a nasty tonsil infection which hasn't reached surgical levels (yet), so please forgive me if I seem a little incoherent.

I bought it at the grocery store thinking that having a good excuse to drink warm tea-like liquids would help me along. I am very much a tea drinker, and have an electric tea kettle and a huge tub of tea packets to prove it. This does not taste like apple cinnamon tea, that's for sure, but when you're feeling like $&*# and just want something to make the pain go away, it actually tastes kinda-sorta good-fruity, but with a bitter aftertaste. It reminds me of hot lemon more than anything.

While it isn't making my epic sore throat go away completely (I doubt anything could right now), it sure does make me feel a lot better.

My only real complaint is that the packets are difficult to open with fingers alone. Keep your scissors handy.

Active ingredients:

Acetaminophen Pain killer/Fever reducer (Same as Tylenol. Don't take if you have liver problems.)

Phheniramine Maleate Antihistamine (like allergy medicine)

Phenylephrine HCI Nasal decongestant (helps you breathe better)

I bought this at Walgreen's. I used it to get rid of a HORRIBLE sore throat, and it worked very nicely. The taste isn't delicious, but its not disgusting either. There's more of a citrus flavor than apple cinnamon, but you could probably add some apple cinnamon or mix it with herbal tea.

Buy Theraflu Flu & Sore Throat, Natural Apple Cinnamon, 6 packets (Pack of 4) Now

this is 65% of the real dose, they took the working drug and cut it almost in half, price is higher while dose is smaller. works okay by using 2 or 3 pouches in same amout of hot water

Read Best Reviews of Theraflu Flu & Sore Throat, Natural Apple Cinnamon, 6 packets (Pack of 4) Here

Great Product, but wish it was more affordable. Use to be able to buy this in the stores on sale for under $6 a box. Now it has become increasingly hard to find, which is unfortunate because (this is the only product that has ever actually worked to shorten the effects and symptoms of colds and flu..)

It truly does Clear congestion making it easier to breath. quiets coughs, takes away aches, and makes you feel considerably better within 20 minutes.

I would have given it 5 stars if the price were better... But at least I was able to find it here on Amazon.

Want Theraflu Flu & Sore Throat, Natural Apple Cinnamon, 6 packets (Pack of 4) Discount?

Love this product because it works. When I feel a cold coming on I take one of these in the evening and wake up feeling me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment