Tidy Tubing Coiled Self Storing Oxygen Line

Tidy Tubing Coiled Self Storing Oxygen LineI use this with my portable oxygen concentrator, and it works great. It does not tangle at all and has a secure clip to fasten it to clothing. I use liquid O2 at home and prefer to use the long trailing tubing with that. The tidy tube IS very expensive, so I hope it holds up as long as the manufacturer claims.

My 83 yo father had about 30-40 feet of oxygen tubing so that he could move through out the first floor of his house. I observed that his feet became tangled when walking. I bought two Tidy Tubing lines and my brother ordered one for a total of 45 feet. However, my father says the tubing is closer to 30 feet, but he loves it. It was simple enough for him to put together. Tidy tubing is the best product out there, it extends when he walks and retracts when he goes back to his recliner. The other optionusing a retractable wheel at $399.00, was unappealing

Buy Tidy Tubing Coiled Self Storing Oxygen Line Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment