Mack's Snore BlockersTM Ear Plugs - 12-pair Box

Mack's Snore BlockersTM Ear Plugs - 12-pair BoxMack's Snore Blockers are great if sleeping with someone who has a light-to-moderate snore, and will reduce up to 32db, much more than the drugstore bought, average, foam-styled ear plugs. Snore Blockers are soft, made with silicone, I believe, and thus, uber-gentle and are auto-pliable in your ears. Truthfully, the Snore Blockers do a good job of keeping noise out, in general. However, if you have someone with heavy, loud snoring, Snore Blockers cannot mask or do much for you. Bottom line is that you'll need to bend a soft pillow around your ears after you put the Snore Blockers in or find other solutions. One thing, though, is that either the Snore Blockers appear to automatically "pop out" during my sleep or is it that I am, during sleep, removing them? Could it be a snore gnome removes them? Just kidding... Final word? Snore Blockers are closer to reducing snoring noise, moreso than the other Mack and other earplugs I've tried thus far.

I am a very light sleeper. A lot of sounds wake me up. Before using these earplugs I'd get up 4+ times a night, mostly due to my husbands bear-like snoring. It took me a while to figure out how to get these in right. If you don't get them in far enough you might as well not wear them at all! I roll them between my fingers to make a very skinny tube and stick it in my ear canal as far as I can comfortably (like really in there where the q-tips go!) and it blocks out a lot of sound. I can still have a conversation if needed, but my husband's snoring is greatly reduced (to the point I can mostly ignore it and fall back asleep) and I get a MUCH better nights sleep! The only real problem I have with these is you only get a few nights of good use out of them. Yes, they are disposable, but after 3 or 4 uses they don't crush down as far and it seems like they don't block as much sound as when they are new.

Buy Mack's Snore BlockersTM Ear Plugs - 12-pair Box Now

I use ear plugs while mowing the lawn, riding on airplanes, to endure loud movies in theaters, and so forth. While I also use them while sleeping, I didn't select Snore Blockers with that purpose primarily in mind. To my amazement, however, they did the worst job of any ear plugs I've ever used in attenuating the sound of my wife's occasional, gentle snoring!

After discovering this, I compared them against Hearos Ultimate Softness plugs while seated in a chair across the room from my sleeping wife. The Snore Blockers yielded only a slight reduction in the snoring sound level while the Hearos virtually eliminated it.

Although these two models of ear plugs both claim a NNR of 32 dB, the provided octave band sound attenuation data show the Hearos to be more effective than the Snore Blockers in every octave band and with a smaller Standard Deviation in 7 of 9 octave bands. While it's therefore no wonder that the Hearos are more effective, it is curious that Snore Blockers claim the same NRR rating.

The Snore Blockers seem to do well enough in less critical applications such as lawn mowing, so I've banished them to the garage while the Hearos Ultimate Softness plugs took their place in my nightstand.

Read Best Reviews of Mack's Snore BlockersTM Ear Plugs - 12-pair Box Here

I bought these ear plugs because they specifically said they were for blocking snoring. My husband snores very loud. These ear plugs did not block out the snoring and I don't think they are any better than any other ear plugs. I would not buy them again.

Want Mack's Snore BlockersTM Ear Plugs - 12-pair Box Discount?

Snore Blockers! I was so excited... Unfortunately, these were a GIANT FAIL! Don't waste your money... Get the Ohropax. They are wax and mold to your ear, AND they stay in... They still don't block the sound completely, but enough that I could sleep...

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment