Kingsley Sleep Masque, Dusty Pink Satin and Black Lace

Kingsley Sleep Masque, Dusty Pink Satin and Black LaceThis sleep mask is sub par at best. I have great difficulty sleeping, but I found that if I use a sleep mask, it kind of tells my brain to shut off. I decided to try this one because it looks cute in the picture and I thought it might give me that feeling of "luxury". Guess again. I mean, it's thin, cheap, and not very comfortable. I think if it was a little thicker it might be better.

I ordered this Mask because i have Insomnia and need to block out all lighting. This mask is ok but it doesn't have a black lining on the inside of the mask so it really doesn't block out the light like I'd expected. Sorry i won't be buying this one again.

Buy Kingsley Sleep Masque, Dusty Pink Satin and Black Lace Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment