Weighted Blanket Small Tan 8 lbs 36" x 42"

Weighted Blanket Small Tan 8 lbs 36' x 42'I have a 5 year old autistic son that has had issues sleeping ever since he came out of the crib. All night long we would have to walk him back to his room and tell him to go to sleep and "your not sleeping in our room"! We were having horrible nights of sleep and we were always tired in the morning. My wife and I decided to try this out from a recommendation from another mom with an autistic child. This blanket has worked wonders! My son now sleeps through the night and doesn't constantly wake up! We call it his "Hug Blanket". He loves it. It has taken a ton of stress out of our lives and I want to thank whoever came up with this idea. I would recommend this blanket to anyone with similar issues. It might not work for everyone, but it worked wonders for us. It's worth a try.

I ordered this for my toddler son who doesn't want to stay in his own bed. He immediately responded to the weighted blanket and seems to draw security from it and loves it. He calls it his bean bag blanket. I'm ordering another one for his naps at school.

Buy Weighted Blanket Small Tan 8 lbs 36" x 42" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment