Betty Dain Satin Pillowcase, King Size, Pink (Pack of 2)

Betty Dain Satin Pillowcase, King Size, PinkLove the cool feel of the satin on my face. I am told that a satin pillowcase is better for one's hair, too. Excellent quality.

Great buy! The pillowcases are made very well. I looked around for quite awhile for nice zippered satin pillowcases and was very happy when I found these, yet skeptical because I had bought others that did not have the quality of these.

Yes, I can recommed these without reservation.

Buy Betty Dain Satin Pillowcase, King Size, Pink (Pack of 2) Now

I don't think these are satin. Doesn't say on tags. They feel like polyester. I use them as sham covers. Look good that way.

Read Best Reviews of Betty Dain Satin Pillowcase, King Size, Pink (Pack of 2) Here

It took almost a month to get these and several contacts with customer support. I would NEVER order from this company again!!!

Want Betty Dain Satin Pillowcase, King Size, Pink (Pack of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment