Sleep Mask

Sleep MaskGreat product! Good quality! Was shipped very fast! Ordered about 25 for use in my high school psychology class. These masks performed extremely well and held up to the rough handling by high school students.

Lightweight, silky black sleep mask that has double elastic bands in the back to sit comfortably on your head. I like how it fits on my face while I sleep, but it can get a little shifty if you move around a lot and if you sleep in a room that is lit or has windows you may notice that it does not block out all the light. Technically your eyes should be closed, but if you are trying to sleep during the day, you may experience some light filtering in through the mask fabric. That being said it is a great mask for the value.

Buy Sleep Mask Now

these masks are light, very comfortable, and they are washable too. I got six, and so far after a year they are still working fine.

Read Best Reviews of Sleep Mask Here

This is just what I needed. I got it quickly and it lets me get to sleep instantly without having to worry about my husband's reading light bothering me. The material is very soft and silky and never bothers my sensitive skin. Even though I didn't get free shipping, it was still well worth it, so I ordered two. Great product!

Want Sleep Mask Discount?

perfectamente y justo lo que pedi, lo que nesecitaba, y en el tiempo que acordo el vendedor y no tube que ponerme en contacto con el vendedor porque el hizo todo muy facil y rapido

0 comments:

Post a Comment