5-Htp 100 mg 60 Caps

5-Htp 100 mg 60 CapsI take this with St. John's Wort and Schiff Melatonin Ultra every night. I'm sleeping heavily and well again, dreams are more vivid too. I still get angry about things, but it's not as intense and I'm able to let it go faster. I have also noticed that my anxiety has improved. Overall, I'm happier without feeling like a zombie. This stuff is great!

My 14 yr old son has had it rough with his "father" abandoning him on Christmas night a few years ago so needless to say December is a very hard time for him. I give him 200mg in the morning and 200mg at night. His mood is more stable and upbeat. I didn't want to put him on prescription meds unless I have to, so far this is working good and his therapist and shrink agree.

Buy 5-Htp 100 mg 60 Caps Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment