Buy Nature's Way Melissa/Lemon Balm Now
I wish I had found these years ago! So much better than Valerian or Kava..no side effects at all. More natural.Read Best Reviews of Nature's Way Melissa/Lemon Balm Here
Taking Melissa / Lemon balm for stress & anxiety. Not prescribed or diagnosed but I am a stay at home mom of two and get really anxious and upset sometimes with my kids when they are not "behaving". It has gotten to the point that I get snappy with them or my husband without cause. (I do believe it stems from mood swings caused by my birth control but that's another story altogether.) I read about Melissa for stress and for the price it was worth a shot. I am like a different person when I take Melissa.Melissa mom is mellow and not so jumpy or anxious when things don't "go right" or when we're short on time. I take it at least twice daily, morning and night. I notice if I get really snappy and crabby with my family and think back realizing I forgot to take it. I take one and soon mellow momma is back. I feel no side effects though it is NOT like I feel anything when I take it. Nothing changes physically how I feel except mentally my mood improves and my outlook clears. I can't wait until I can change birth control and not be so angry all the time and foggy and forgetful. Until then, Melissa supplement is helping my family keep the Momzilla away.
Nature's way makes a quality supplement with no artificial additives for a great price. My husband takes it too before bed to help him relax and keep from that mind racing with a million things feeling that keeps you awake. We have a subscribe and save and the price has dropped from when we first ordered. We'll keep buying this product.
Want Nature's Way Melissa/Lemon Balm Discount?
I was interested in Lemon Balm for its anti stress abilities. I knew that natures way would be the safest and most effective way for testing this herb out.It seemed to mellow me out throughout the day. The directions say to take 3 capsules with food, but I took them on an empty stomach to get the full effects.
I must say I felt better, im not sure if its a placebo or not but they worked for me!


0 comments:
Post a Comment