Thanks for reading, I hope this was helpful!Great machine, You have many choices of sounds to get you to sleep and keep you in a deep sleep. It takes a day or so to adjust but it's worth it.
Buy Marpac Dohm DS Sleep Conditioner White Noise Generator + Bonus Eye Mask Now
This was an OK product but did not meet the need that we had to help alleviate the snoring noise.Read Best Reviews of Marpac Dohm DS Sleep Conditioner White Noise Generator + Bonus Eye Mask Here
A bit smaller than I expected but works very well. More for individual than group application in office. Plan on one more to work for small office.Want Marpac Dohm DS Sleep Conditioner White Noise Generator + Bonus Eye Mask Discount?
Bought this because I could make out what the people above me were saying. It's a pretty solid device and works to quite one whole room from outside noise. I wouldn't use it for a space that much larger though.I live in NY and it helps me get a solid night's sleep. Has been running nonstop for about 6 months now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment