Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions, Hydrating, 9 Ounce

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions, Hydrating, 9 OunceThis product doesn't exfoliate or clean your face as it advertised. It made my face feel even more dirty. The strawberry seeds stuck to my face also. And the bottle came broken so i couldn't attach the pump part. The only plus is that it smells good.

i got this because of Commerical and i use The Strawberry one when my sister in laws was vist it smell good work great but i like the pinneapple one More ! this one really works Amazing My face feels soft and Clean and birght ! really wakes you Up ! but i may try ornigal Morning Burst ! but i love it !

Buy Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions, Hydrating, 9 Ounce Now

i love this face wash it is amazing it smells great and makes ur skin very soft i would have given it 5 stars but the top was broken when the product arrived

Read Best Reviews of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions, Hydrating, 9 Ounce Here

I usually buy expensive natural face wash--mostly because I have dry skin and chemicals just make my skin bone dry. However, my budget doesn't always allow it. I decided to give this Clean and Clear Fruit Infusions-hydrating a try. First thing I noticed was how much it suds. The second ingredient (water is being #1)? Sodium laureth sulfate. An ingredient known to cause skin irritation. There's also sodium hydroxide, a chemical found in household cleaners. How awesome that I'm washing my face with it! Because I saw REAL strawberries, I bought this anyway, thinking I'd be O.K. Oh, no! I probably have 1/4 of the bottle left (wash face about 2 times a day) and my cheeks are peeling and red and painful(I use moisturizer 2 times a day, as well). Even if you're not into all-natural stuff, I can't recommend this product...unless you enjoy going out in public with a red, itchy face.

Want Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions, Hydrating, 9 Ounce Discount?

i have always liked this product. I have never been unhappy with it. my order followed through without a hitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment