Premium Waterproof Mattress Cover - King Size

Premium Waterproof Mattress Cover - King SizeAs a frequent shopper on Amazon I take great interest in the reviews of others before making purchasing decisions, so I felt it an obligation to submit my first substantial review. In need of multiple mattress covers, but confused by the varying reviews I ordered several of each. The outside packaging shares similar themes and pictures. Upon opening the packages I did notice a slight polyester type odor from packaging as other reviewers had noted, but that quickly dissipated. Both covers appear to be identical in quality of construction, fit and finish. I did not hear any crinkling noises with either cover as others had mentioned although due to the nature of this product it is slightly stiffer than your average cotton/poly sheet, but that was not a concern. While we have not had any spills or accidents on these particular covers I don't anticipate any problems as we have had similar covers that worked as intended in the past. My experience has been is that if you wash and dry the covers you must use low to medium heat. If you use High heat the backing will get brittle and crack, which then leads to the noise some may have experienced, but worse yet LEAKS. As others have mentioned the mattress pad warranty is only against defects in material and workmanship and does not cover stains on the mattress itself UNLESS the mattress pad and mattress are purchased at the same time and from the same Authorized retailer. Even then there are certain exclusions. In the end I found both the Protect A Bed and Pillows Plus mattress covers to be identical.

My dog has incontinence so we got this to protect our tempurpedic. the cover fits great. you can tell a little that it is on the bed, but not so much that it disturbs you. Dog peed on the bed by accident the other day, so we got to test how well it worked. It absorbed all the liquid (she is 50+ lbs). We didn't notice immediately, and still nothing on the bed! Yeah!!! That is what I was looking for in this product. Some people are concerned about the additional heat because of the waterproof material. I have not noticed a difference in the warmth of the bed and neither has my husband and we live in hawaii so it is always warm. i would buy it again (in fact I will probably buy the same one when I need another one)

Buy Premium Waterproof Mattress Cover - King Size Now

its exactly the same as the ikea waterproof cover that cost $23, i was so disappointed

Read Best Reviews of Premium Waterproof Mattress Cover - King Size Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment