Rereading the one review that was available at the time I ordered,it leads me to wonder if that review was a plant by the company it was so far off the mark.
I have, as we all have, bought things that have not measured up to our expectations, but this thing is utterly useless with regard to sound. It did appear, however, that the mask would block out light effectively.
Bottom line: save your money and don't buy this product.
Update on 12-27-2012 I was contacted by the company and had a nice conversation on the use and capabilities of the product. The product is comfortable to wear, and it is effective in light control. Sound deadening is a problem which is why I bought the product in the first place. The company offered to exchange the Nap Star for their DreamHelmut which is proported to have better sound control. Based on their excellent customer service I am raising the company to 3 stars. I will report on the DreanHelmut when I get it.Being a frequent traveler, I need to take naps on planes and I am so happy to have found the Nap Star. It's a very comfortable & lightweight Sleep Mask which features a high tech design and soft material that's easy on the skin. I take this mask on all my travels. I highly recommend it to those who want to have a quick or long naps.
The careful design & quality of the Nap Star tells me that the designers care about their product and their customers. I am grateful and highly recommend this amazing mask.The Nap-Star is an amazing mutlifunction design of a Sleep Mask / Sound Muffling and Portable Pillow. It's the 2nd generation of the original DreamHelmet which I still have and use it at home.
The NapStar is a smaller version of the DreamHelmet and easily fit in a carry on luggage for use on a flight. It helps me get that much needed nap when travelling on a busnisess trip. The cost of the NapStar is $19.95 which is very affordable.
However, if your initial impression is you don't like wearing a mask, don't despair as it takes a couple of nights to get used to it and have the benefits of a good night's sleep. Just play around with the adjustments to get the right confortable fit.
Overall, it is superior to the generic masks I used in the past and now I don't travel without my NapStar.Thanks to the designer of this great product!


0 comments:
Post a Comment