Stay On Satin Nites Bonnet Sleep Cap #600

Stay On Satin Nites Bonnet Sleep Cap #600I bought this sleep cap for my daughter. The only color available at the time was black. I had washed it first and was surprised how much dye came off the cap. Later, when she actually used it (we had put it on while her hair was damp) black streaks were all over her sheets in the AM. I washed it again. More dye came out. Then the second time she wore it we had the same issue--black dye on her sheets. I've washed it a third time, rinsing it at least 4 times to be sure no loose dye remained in the cap. I'm hoping this time to have no further problems. Otherwise, I like the design and the fit.

i brought this because i hate using the satin scarf, you had to tie it real tight or it would fall off and it would hurt because i would be sleeping on the knot i tied in the back so i got this and i love it. it doesnt have elastic on it so it wont leave those marks on your forehead but it does stay on all night and now i dont have to worry about spilt ends anymore, cause my scarf would always fall off so it's like what the point of putting it on it its just going to fall off but i love this it feels good and it's cheap

ps. mine didnt look like the one on the package i thought i was getting all black but the cap in this is black and the band is grey but is cute so whatever im just glad they didnt send me some ugly color like orange could you imagine walking around with that loud cap on

Buy Stay On Satin Nites Bonnet Sleep Cap #600 Now

Don't know how many different sleep caps I'e tried!. This one actually works! I don't like the color, but I DO LIKE the cap.

Read Best Reviews of Stay On Satin Nites Bonnet Sleep Cap #600 Here

I purchased this bonnet to replace my old bonnet, which has stretched out of shape after years of use and is now way too big for my head. After reading the reviews and looking at the picture of this bonnet on the packaging, I thought this would be a great replacement. Unfortunately, my judgement was wrong.

This bonnet presents the opposite problem as my old bonnet, as this bonnet is too small. If you have very thick and/or very long hair, forget about it! The picture of this bonnet on the packaging is very deceiving and is nowhere near that large. It's not uncomfortably small, but it would definitely be a better fit on my 7-year-old niece's head. Instead of elastic, this bonnet has a stretchy band at the bottom of the cap that fits too snugly around my head. I always find myself pulling the band back down over my forehead and also past my hairline at the nape of my neck throughout the night because the band rides up. If I allowed the bonnet to rub up against my hairline at night I eventually wouldn't have a hairline! Additionally, constantly pulling the stretchy band back down past my hairline throughout the night, besides being annoying, would also thin out my hairline due to the constant tugging and manipulation of the hairs there as the cap is being pulled back down. This alone is what has me on the lookout for another bonnet.

The other issue is that this bonnet will get purple dye all over everything you put your head on. Seeing the purple streaks all over my white pillowcase when I woke up in the morning freaked me out at first because I didn't know where it was coming from. I didn't immediately think of my new bonnet as the culprit because the dye is purple and the bonnet is black. However, I finally put two and two together and noticed that purple streaks only appeared when I wore the bonnet. Besides dirtying my pillowcases, my other concern is for my hair. If the dye is coming of so easily on my pillowcases, then it is probably also in my hair. I am very conscious of the things I put in my hair and I have no idea what is in this dye, so this is very troublesome. I won't throw this bonnet away, but it'll definitely only be used for emergencies.

Want Stay On Satin Nites Bonnet Sleep Cap #600 Discount?

I had a black one. I washed it once and it tore almost completely.

I went to sleep in it and it turned my pillow case dark blue.

I don't know......but maybe this thing is really cheap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment