Dr. Hauschka Bath, Lavender, 5.1-Ounce Box

Dr. Hauschka Bath, Lavender, 5.1-Ounce BoxI adore the Dr. Hauschka Lavender Bath! I've tried a lot of holistic skin care products and I need a routine that is simple and easy to use while still getting results. The lavender bath is a simple addition to my routine-I plug my bathroom sink and squirt 2 pumps in a sinkful of warm water and use that to wash my face using the cleansing cream. Not only is my skin soft and glowing after this 2-in-1 treatment, but the scent instantly relaxes me! Its a great way to end the day. It is also a treat to use it in a hot bath when I have the time, but adding it to a nightly routine is a great way to enjoy it every day!

I heard that Dr.Hauschka being popular in customer who like to use organic items.

I expected this brand and this item, but I don't like one.

I wasn't satisfied with perfume, texture and volume.

Maybe I didn't repeat to buy this item.

Buy Dr. Hauschka Bath, Lavender, 5.1-Ounce Box Now

Love the smell of this stuff. I use it in my water to wet and rinse my face when washing. It's great aromatherapy.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Hauschka Bath, Lavender, 5.1-Ounce Box Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment