Similasan - Stress & Tension Relief Globules - 0.52 oz. ( Multi-Pack)

Similasan Stress & Tension Relief globules, Soothe and Relax Stress, 15g, I had been on Valium, Klonipin and xanax for almost 10 years, since my late teens, having to switch back and forth between benzos and upping the dosage because of tolerance. A few months ago I could no longer deal with the memory lapses and increasing clumsiness that comes along with taking high doses of benzodiazepines (what valium, Xanax etc are). I tapered off over a few weeks and after finishing that process I feel like I am alive again after a long time of being in a drug fog! But the anxiety is still there, which is now mostly physical anxiety i.e. real bad heart palpitations, shallow breathing etc. I've been using blue lotus and benadryl but was still having that crawling out of my skin feeling and heart racing all the time. I tried this product and feel like I have nearly all the benefits of xanax, without being in a haze and forgetting half my life... AS someone with chronic, atleast moderate, bodering on severe, anxiety and use to strong anxiety meds, I can promise this will work way better than you think! I never write reviews and had to let people know how well this works

I suffer from anxiety, not all the time but have some bad bouts here and there. I have used prescription medication which worked but I don't need it consistently and I don't care for being on 'drugs'. I tried the Similasan anxiety relief, it helped a little but not enough for me. I tried this product and it works! As well as the prescription stuff, no, but pretty darn close. If I still feel anxious after 20 minutes, I'll take another dose and that usually works. The bottle says you can take a dose every half hour. For every day prevention of anxiety, I take 200 mg of L-theanine in the morning. When anxiety hits, I take Stress & Tension Relief.

Buy Similasan - Stress & Tension Relief Globules - 0.52 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Now

Works for about 2 hours. Good for mild to moderate conditions. Best of its kind. I've tried many others. Works within 15 minutes and then you can take more, if need.

If I wake at night, I take it. Helps me get some more sleep. Also during the day

Read Best Reviews of Similasan - Stress & Tension Relief Globules - 0.52 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Here

I bought these because even though I have been in multiple plays and recitals, I still have AWFUL stage fright. I was hoping these would help me relax. Seriously, I can't eat or sleep for several days before a performance. They did help calm me down enough to sleep, but when I did sleep, I had weird, disconcerting dreams. I scared my poor husband to death by gasping and screaming in my sleep. I never do that...except when I have had these. He calls them my nightmare pills. Whatever. If you are inclined to have bad dreams anyway, stear clear! For those of you, particularly men, that might not have as vivid of dreams, you might be okay. These do work to destress whatever situation you are taking them for, but they add a new stressor in creepy, unshakeable dreams.

Want Similasan - Stress & Tension Relief Globules - 0.52 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

This products works for me, and I was surprised. No fears of taking too much of it or of any adverse side effects.

Save 61% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment