Source Naturals GABA Calm, Orange

Source Naturals GABA Calm, Orange, 120 TabletsI have taken numerous natural supplements and this one is by far the most potent one that I've ever tried. I feel decreased anxiety and a stable mood all day after taking a single tablet. Source Naturals makes some great products, but they really outdid themselves with this one. This product has made a lifelong Source Naturals customer out of me.

Both my kids take this and I do also.. Medically suggested from our MD. IT has made a world of a difference in my and their lives, Gaba is great for those kids who just have a hard time concentrating and you don't want to medicate with stronger things.

Buy Source Naturals GABA Calm, Orange Now

I suffer from chronic pain, and stumbled on to this product a few years ago. I've ordered both the Orange and Peppermint flavor Gaba Calm Sublingual tablets and they both deliver.

Instead of taking some prescribed anti-inflammatory/pain killing/anti-depressant, try Source Naturals GABA Calm.

Read Best Reviews of Source Naturals GABA Calm, Orange Here

This does seem to help me relax before bed, and I actually have noticed the effect more the next day. However, I will have to say that the tablets are rather large for sublingual tablets, and they take forever to dissolve. The recommended dosage is 3 tablets, and not only would that take awhile to down, but my tongue is sore after just 1.

Just wanted to add I've now tried both flavors. The orange is fine. The peppermint is horrible, and I generally like peppermint-flavored things. Get the orange flavor.

Want Source Naturals GABA Calm, Orange Discount?

I am very impressed with this product. I was trying to get off of Klonopin (Benzo) and I was going through excruciating withdrawal: I had horrific anxiety, the shakes, panic attacks, etc...I bought this product as a suggestion to get me through the withdrawal. It has exceeded my expectations and I am now certain I can get through this period. Gaba Calm does make you feel calm and completely takes the edge off. The effects are more subtle than a benzo. One disclaimer: I take A LOT of it: I take a pill about every 1.5 hours. Sometimes two. There are no side effects. I don't care what it costs, I'm taking as much as I need. This product can transition you off of a benzo.

Good luck to all fellow sufferers.

G

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment