Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion 6.5 fl oz.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion 6.5 fl oz.I am not much into aromatherapy, in fact I like things that DON'T smell, but this product has a lovely non-offensive aroma to it, cleans well, and comes in a great plastic bottle that I relabel and reuse. I do find it hard to find now, I'm not sure if it still available.

I started using the lavender vanilla sleep body lotion about 3 weeks ago, and I'm amazed at how well it works. I'm somebody with major sleep issues -I take 3 different medication to help me get to sleep and still end up lying awake until 2am. Since beginning this, though, I'm out in about 5 minutes and I sleep through the night! This has been an amazing product for me and I'm thrilled with how well it works!

Buy Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion 6.5 fl oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment