Buy Perricone MD High Potency Evening Facial Repair, 2-Ounce Bottle Now
I'm sorry to say that this product is not worth the price. I have seen no dramatic difference in my skin using this and this is my second bottle! The product itself does not go into the skin well and the smell is not pleasant. I won't order again.Read Best Reviews of Perricone MD High Potency Evening Facial Repair, 2-Ounce Bottle Here
Though quite expensive this little cream packs a powerful punch. The price on Amazon was less than at Sephora so I will be re-ordering from Amazon. Note--though expensive, a little goes a long way in this cream.Want Perricone MD High Potency Evening Facial Repair, 2-Ounce Bottle Discount?
Do. Not. Waste. Your. Money. If you want a line free forehead spend the $400 and get yourself some Botox. Botox works. This cream does NOT. It's lied and propaganda. Don't be seduced. Trust me. I've wasted hundreds on this perricone line. It does not work!!!!!!!! Used it RELIGIOUSLY. I am no spring chicken but even in my mid thirties my skin doesn't need that much help. And this line couldnt give me the tiny bit of help it needed. Perricone does NOT deliver. Oh and if you get sucked in to that sub d neck waddle cream -dont say I didn't warn you. The only difference you'll notice is in your wallet! Want to get rid of the double chin? Loose those thirty pounds. Still there? Time for a neck lift or a pretty scarf and some inner beauty love.

0 comments:
Post a Comment