For anyone having trouble with low frequency noise, you should try this sample pack to see if it works for you like it did for me. At the cost of only $4 with shipping, you have very little to lose and a lot to gain.I use earplugs to block out noise when sleeping. These are good because they are comfortable enough to wear all night. However, they don't block out noise as well as most of the foam plugs, and they take a long time to prepare and insert.
1. Comfortable: All the foam earplugs I've tried either hurt my ears after several hours, or make my ear canals unbearably itchy. These do not have that problem, and I can wear them all night.
2. Noise: They don't block noise as well as foam plugs. If you push them and hold them against your ear canal with your hands, they do a great job of blocking noise, but as soon as you let go, they are less effective. They are slightly more effective than the Mack's plugs, because you can insert them into your ear canal a bit.
3. Time to apply: To apply these, you must warm them up and kneed them with your fingers for at least a minute. Then you press them onto your ear canal. It takes a long time to get them positioned just right. This gets old if you want to use them every night.
Bottom line: If your ears get sore from other plugs, you might want to try these. But for maximum sound blocking, they are not ideal.
Buy World's Finest Ear Plug---(1-Pair) Sample Pack Now
These are not simple to use, it took me about a week to really get it down and put them in right. I think the biggest problem was that in the sample packs the two pieces of clay they give you are each enourmous, I have small ears so I ended up only using half that amount in each ear. You don't actually need to rub it between your fingers for 30 seconds until it got warm, I would just squeeze it a couple times and then stick it in my ear canal, pressing down on the flap that can cover the canal to seal it in. Then, in the morning, I rub behind my ear to work it out.Sounds complicated, but now it's part of my routine and only takes a couple seconds, and they are the most comfortable things I have ever used, and block out the sound better than any non-disposable plug (and as good as the disposable plugs) I have ever bought! Plus, they are much cheaper and more environmentally friendly than disposable earplugs, I will use two balls for about 3 months before they become too hard and uncomfortable.
Read Best Reviews of World's Finest Ear Plug---(1-Pair) Sample Pack Here
I've tried them the other night and got disappointed. I went back to the better foam ones. These ear plugs take too long to make them work. You first have to knead them. Basically work them with your hands to make them soft. Like if you are working on some pizza dough! And that will leave some kind of rubbery layer like of something on your hands. Once they are warm, you have to stick them up into your ear canal and push firmly for a while. And that hurts. The "material" has to go inside your ear canal to make the seal "effect".So you have to push hard and flat. And because it is not foam the pushing will be hurtful. Once they are in your ear they seem to keep the sound out of your ear well enough, but if you move they easily detached from your ear and won't seal well enough anymore. I use them for sleeping and when I sleep with my stomach down and my head on its side on the pillow, the plugs stick like a wet candy on the pillow case because of the material they are made of and get detached from the ear canal losing its purpose of keeping noise out.Will not buy them again. The foam ones are much better, easiers to use and confortable. I like Pura Fit a lot. Will try Hearos too.
Want World's Finest Ear Plug---(1-Pair) Sample Pack Discount?
I have been using these ear plugs for several years, and would not change to a different style...EVER! Before discovering these, I tried all the usual ones for sale in pharmacies, notion counters, etc. None did the job. In my research, I found these by Beneficial and thought I'd try them. What a FIND! My husband snores, and now with these, my sleep is not bothered anymore.I read that some users of these plugs said they have trouble inserting the plugs.
HERE'S MY SYSTEM for insertion:
Knead the plug until it's soft. Between your fingers, make it into a shape about 3/4-inch long. Insert in ear and gently twist it clockwise as if screwing on a bottle cap. When in place, press the final portion of the plug gently around the opening of the ear canal. It will cling securely until morning. Remove by gently loosening plug and pulling it out. Reshape it into a small ball and put in the little plastic box right away. That way, it will stay soft longer as it is away from air. Be sure to replace with a new pair of plugs when you notice they are beginning to get a bit stiff and firm because then they will not 'mold' to fit properly.
If nighttime noise is a problem for you, get these plugs. You will sleep like a baby!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment