Breath Right Nasal Strips Clear Med/Sm 50ct

Breath Right Nasal Strips Clear Med/Sm 50ctThese little strips make an amazing difference! If you have trouble breathing while you sleep, you'll wake up noticeably more rested. If you are working out, you won't get winded as fast; and if you're sick, they just might make it so you're a little less miserable.

I've tried generic brands, and the adhesive on some of them would irritate my skin with prolonged use. Aside from that, the generic brands I've tried work well, but not as good as the Breath Rights, which also seem to have stronger elastic strips in them.

At this price ($10.68), these are a steal! I bought 4 packs, and even with $6.49 shipping, each box is $2.39 cheaper than any other listed store. Plus, at just $0.25 per strip, you'll start thinking of these as a necessity, rather than a luxury.

This product really is a big help with breathing at night. My husband really appreciates the fact that it tones down my snoring!

Buy Breath Right Nasal Strips Clear Med/Sm 50ct Now

At the time of this review this offer is just outstanding for the small size. You can get these per unit for only 20 cents per nasal strip. You have to add shipping costs though. That brings it up and makes it less competitive than some of the other offers. Shipping is an expense. The only way to know the price is to itemize per nasal strip. It doesn't matter how many come in a box. What counts is only the price per unit, providing the size unit is your size (large, medium or small).

The price simply has to come down. You'll spend about $102 per year for this habit at one of the cheapest prices. And it's just for a little strip that sticks on your nostrils and makes them flare out a little. This is a great product and very helpful. The price is high considering the low manufacturing costs, in my opinion. I'd like to see the price for this great product reduced substantially.

Read Best Reviews of Breath Right Nasal Strips Clear Med/Sm 50ct Here

I buy these things in dozens as I need them every single night to sleep well. My nose gets stuffy without these nose strips. But my snoring cannot be stopped with just a nose strip lol... These will help alittle with snoring but mostly with what they intended for To breathe right :)

Want Breath Right Nasal Strips Clear Med/Sm 50ct Discount?

I have pretty significant allergies, and can typically not breathe well at night almost all year round. I was tired of always taking pills every night -i save the Afrin-type nasal spray for "emergencies" - so these Breathe Right nasal strips have been a WONDERFUL find! (For me, the prescription steroid sprays don't work well, and i'm a little leery of them.)

You use one a night -they are not re-usable. By lifting the sides of the nostrils, they allow you to breathe more easily without drugs. I sleep better and do less mouth breathing with these on. They don't hurt, and you can barely feel that they're on.

Yes, they aren't super attractive -especially the beige colored ones -but at this point in my life, i'll take breathing freely over beauty! The clear ones are less noticeable.

I use a lot of generic items, in both food and health/beauty aids, but these are one thing i'd really recommend the brand name. They stick better, lift the nostrils better, and yet don't tear my skin when i take them off in the morning.

You do need to make sure your nose is quite clean of daily dirt, oil, and makeup, so that the strips stick well to do their job.

Amazon.com has pretty good prices if you search around and buy quite a few at a time.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment