Stay on Satin wrapping scarf style #7879

Stay on Satin wrapping scarf style #7879I've been usually these scarves since 2004. They made my hair grow like grass (people used to tell me). I would stock up. I'd wear them when my hair was pressed & when my hair was curly, at night. It says don't wear them when your hair is wet b/c it will take some of the treatment out of the scarf. But, I did it anyway b/c I never wanted my hair to go untreated. I would rate this as a 10 back in 2004. But about 2 years ago (2010), I noticed they started making the scarves cheaper & not putting as much of the growth product in. I could tell b/c the smell of the scarf used to be SO much stronger as soon as you took it out of the package. I even stopped using the scarf for frequently b/c I thought my hair & scalp may have gotten immune to the product in the scarf. But, I never saw results when I went back to the scarf!

I would no longer recommend this product. I still use them on occassion b/c I'm so used to it at this point. (I just use it as a scarf not necessarily for growth). I can definitely tell that the company has capitalized on the demand for hair grow products. They've decreased the amount of formula in the each scarf, in order to stretch it out, to make more money!

I got a small one of these for my daughter who has a short angled bob, and wrapping this on her head makes her not wake up with crazy hair, awesome. However I ordered the longer one for me because I have long hair. I have never used the product because it didn't come with wrapping instructions, so I have no clue how to get my hair in it. I've played with it a bit trying to figure it out, and nothing. Usage instructions are necessary!!!! The small one my daughter uses works well, and doesn't make her hair greasy or anything, and it does seem to grow quicker. Overall a good product, but it's useless unless you already know how to use it.

Buy Stay on Satin wrapping scarf style #7879 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment