
I have a condo with walls of windows, so a sleep mask is essential if I am to sleep past sun-up. This mask is SO uncomfortable and itchy, I think I'll throw it in the trash! Do not waste your money! There are far better masks, such as the Sweet Dreams, (which I also purchased from this site), which are soft, with the perfect amount of weightless fluffiness.

This mask is great!! I am a light sleeper and any light will awaken me easily. This mask is comfortable and keeps out light completely. Because it is somewhat curved, the mask does not press on your eyes. You can blink easily and not touch the mask with your eyelids. The only drawback is the elastic. After a lot of use, it stretches and you have to adjust the velcro to make the mask fit snug again.
This is the only sleep mask I have found both works and fits with comfort.
Buy Dream Essentials Twilight Sleep Mask with Earplugs, Earplug Case and Carry Pouch, Black Now
For anyone who works nights, this is a must have. I didn't give it 5 stars only because of the straps. They are not adjustable. I ended up modifying the straps by cutting and resewing. Probably more work than worth it on a $5.00 mask, but it works beautifully now. It's the most comfortable one I've ever had. Washes up great too.
Read Best Reviews of Dream Essentials Twilight Sleep Mask with Earplugs, Earplug Case and Carry Pouch, Black Here
this product is great if you need to darken out light to sleep. Ear plugs were a big help too.
Want Dream Essentials Twilight Sleep Mask with Earplugs, Earplug Case and Carry Pouch, Black Discount?
The mask fits fine on my head and is quite good at blocking out the light. I am a side sleeper though, and the mask starts to shift when I turn sideways. Once I fall asleep though, I can sleep for hours. I have worn it 4 or 5 times, and it seems to be holding together well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment