RemZzzs Nasal Mask CPAP Mask Liners Respironics & ResMed (32pk)

Medium Nasal Mask Liners - ResmedI really enjoy the liners. They do as advertised; they are much nicer to have next to your skin than the gel cover. However, I find that the liners tend to slip while I'm sleeping. I'll wake up in the night, and the liner has moved, so I have to adjust it.

Other than the liner moving, I love these. Even with the moving issue, I will buy more.

These liners were a big waste of money. Not worth the $25. Very cheap pieces of cloth. I feel like I have been deceived. The photo makes it look like the liners fit "around" the mask seal but they don't. They just sit on top.Therefore, they move around and don't stay in place. I seem to scratch my nose during the night because the moisture in the mask itches my nose. They would be a lot better if they enveloped the seal. Will not buy again.

Buy RemZzzs Nasal Mask CPAP Mask Liners Respironics & ResMed (32pk) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment